ShipMaster 800 Automatic Shipping System
The ShipMaster 800 is designed for envelopes and small parcels up to 25 lbs.
Small Parcel Shipping Systems Made Easy
Similar to our cutting edge ShipMaster 900 shipping system, the 800 series is a belted unit designed for envelopes, bags, pouches, and small parcels.
The ShipMaster 800 Automatic Shipping System automates the shipping process from the point where cartons are packed. In a very small footprint, ShipMaster is able to scan an order ID, weigh, print/apply the shipping label, verify label, and manifest – all in about 10-15 feet of space (depending on parcel sizes).
CASI is the only integration company that manufactures the vast majority of the hardware as well as all controls and software for manifest systems. We offer options for both turnkey (fully installed with factory acceptance) as well as lower cost shared installation options. Inquire for details on how we can help maximize ROI in your shipping area. Typical systems replace 2-4 manual operators and process around 15-20 pieces per minute.
Shipmaster 800 Standard Features
- CASI infeed/outfeed belted conveyor
- CASI 1100 Automation Center – PC based controller
- CASI 851 small parcel checkweigher
- 1 fixed position order ID scanner
- 1 fixed position label verification scanner
- CASI 100 scanner interface
- CASI print and apply
- System control software with file sharing API
Shipmaster 800 Options
- CASI SortMaster diverts and shipping sorters
- Advanced host and shipping rules integration
- Multi-carrier shipping
- Upstream conveyor merges, gapping, singulation
- Onsite professional services
Standard Shipping Interfaces
|Our system seamlessly integrates with
as well as many others…