Pharmacy Inventory Control Software
The Inventory Control Module is a suite of inventory functions including receiving, vendor data, putaway, and real-time picking and replenishment controls.
CASI’s modular approach to fulfillment offers the widest variety to customize the right solution in terms of volume, throughput needs, space available, and most importantly solid ROI. Banks of automatic dispensers, induction lines, and sorters make it possible to configure a system quickly with many options to add on as needed.
- Receiving Module – Provides ability to receive bulk drugs and products to inventory. Provides a new drug pharmacist verification before product is allowed to receive.
- Automatic put away location prompting allowing drugs to be grouped together.
- Inventory movement tools providing ability to move inventory, verify inventory, reset inventory, and many other features.
- Complete tracking of drugs throughout system.
- Wasting Module – track all waste from blister cards back to vendor, unusable returns, run reports per item, vendor, or custom objects and views